This keto coleslaw recipe uses broccoli slaw for quick and easy convenience. A low carb coleslaw is hard to come by on the keto diet
Find yourself asking the question, “Can I eat coleslaw on a Keto diet
Keto coleslaw recipes can be hard to come by since traditional coleslaw recipes usually include lots of sugar in the
It can be had immediately however we suggest preparing it a few hours in advance and putting it in your refrigerator for a few hours so that all the flavors can combine and the apple cider vinegar gets a chance to work its acidic magic.
The organic broccoli slaw used in this recipe is from Whole Foods and provides a unique taste and the perfect crunch. It will be a hit at your dinner table whether you’re feeding small kids or fancy friends.
You can also use this broccoli slaw mix in place of spiralized zucchini in your favorite pasta substitute dishes. This recipe also features Keto-friendly avocado oil mayo that is sugar-free, carb free and made with pure and organic ingredients.
Quick and Crunchy Keto Coleslaw Recipe
Quick and Crunchy Keto Coleslaw
A unique and flavorful keto side dish that is very quick and easy to put together.
- 1 12oz bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp whole celery seed
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add organic broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, for better flavor. Enjoy!
Carbs per serving:
Total carbs: 5.9 g
Net carbs: 3.6 g