Christmas Punch: Sparkling Apple Ginger Drink Recipe
This Christmas punch recipe made with warming cinnamon, apple and ginger
Christmas punch is a must over the holidays. It’s a great tradition to have as it can be made with special secret ingredients and the recipe passed down for generations.
This sparkling apple ginger drink recipe is healthy and flavorful and the whole family will love its spicy bite.
Health Benefits of Ginger
It’s a good idea to include more ginger in your diet for all its wonderfully healing components. Not only does ginger help with gut issues and is anti-inflammatory, it relieves pain, flu symptoms and helps with nausea and vomiting.
Ginger has been touted to reduce blood sugars (1) and reduce risks associated with heart disease, all the benefits those on the keto diet or dealing with diabetes are concerned about.
The most festive reason to include ginger in your Christmas cocktails and drink recipes may be that ginger helps with indigestion which many of u may deal with as we overeat and indulge in foods that are not our norm.
Sparkling Apple Ginger Punch Recipe
This warming Christmas punch is good for the whole family with the healing benefits of ginger, the sweetness of cinnamon and the goodness of apples.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Now, Check Out These Posts
- 2 cups fresh pressed 100% apple juice
- 1½ cups sparkling water
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 small orange thinly sliced
- 1 small apple thinly sliced
- 4 large cinnamon sticks
- ice to serve
- Add the apple juice, sparkling water, ground ginger, orange slices, and apple slices to a large pitcher or punch bowl and stir to combine.
- To serve, fill tall glasses with ice and add a cinnamon stick, and fill with the sparkling apple ginger punch. Enjoy!