I’m a sucker for a quick fix meal, which is why I’m such a fan of this Pizza Pasta Casserole recipe. It combines two of my, and so many other people’s, favorite foods. It’s incredibly simple to make and satisfies those pizza and pasta cravings.
You can play around with the ingredients, add your favorite pizza toppings in for some extra oomph. Mushrooms, meats, veggies… the possibilities are limitless. Here’s my recipe and be sure to pin it so you can make it and share with your friends!
Pizza Pasta Casserole
I’m eager to try a Hawaiian Pizza Pasta Casserole since that’s my favorite pizza. I’m thinking chunks of country ham with fresh pineapple will be an incredibly yum adventure.
Of course, you can make this vegetarian or vegan by omitting the meat and going for a dairy free cheese. It’s 100% customizable which makes it a perfect quick meal for any taste buds. Add as much or as little as you want. I even make my own sauce just so I have control over all aspects. I add herbs and spices to mesh with whichever recipe I’m using it in. A jarred sauce will work just as well.
What flavor combination do you think would be perfect for a night of Pizza Pasta? I’d love to know what ingredients you would add/omit from this recipe. My taste buds want to experience more flavors!
- 1 16 oz. box rotini pasta, prepared and drained
- 3 - 4 cups of your favorite pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 8 oz. bags shredded mozzarella cheese (or use 2 cups fresh grated cheese - more or less to preference)
- pizza toppings (mushrooms, pepperoni, pineapple, ham, peppers, etc.. just be sure meats are cooked ahead of time)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix all the ingredients, except 8 ounces of cheese, together in a 13x9 pan
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 - 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly